Grandmothers 4 Grandmothers Regina was formed in August, 2006. In order to fulfil our mandate of raising funds for the Grandmothers Campaign, we welcome committed and enthusiastic people to join our group. :
- You do not have to be a grandmother to join. We welcome anyone (women and men of all ages).
- New members are welcome any time.
- Membership fee: $20.00 per year, renewable in September each year.
- Meeting times: Our meetings are on the third Tuesday of every month (except December and July), from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at 1106 Winnipeg Street. (2nd floor of the Regina Community Clinic building).
- Members receive meeting agendas and minutes via e-mail, as well as Grandmothers’ Campaign related information on a timely basis.
- For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Membership
- Supporting this worthwhile cause
- Meeting like-minded people
- Participating in planning and implementing fundraising events
- Volunteering at fundraising events
- Receiving the minutes and correspondence related to the work of the organization.
- Having fun!